<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

i've got 13 minutes 

I've had a sore throat for 3 weeks now. It really hasn't gotten any better. i've been to the doctor once already but i think this infernal ache at the back of my throat will drive me back in for another visit.

Why do I have the body of a 40 year old? I mean come on. What 17 yeat old gets ulcers? My bones creek and crack like that of a 80 year old man. You shouldn't have to worry about cancer at 20. Yet every 6 months I have that biopsy to make sure everything's a-okay.

Worst of all it hurts to sing. I've actually been told I shouldn't sing. Well i'm sorry mister doctor, but fuck you! "At least I have my health" does not apply to me, so it quickly turns into "at least I can sing!"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?