<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Make it difficult for myself 

I need to get cracking. I need to catch up. If i don't, then three weeks from now I will be freaking out and no one will know where i've disapeared to. How can I love a subject so much but absolutly loath the classes that feed me my knowledge about it?

I wish I could go out and dance. I mean really dance. Have one of those nights were you just stay out on the dance floor and just move. Not think about what you are doing, how you are moving. I don't think i've ever done that. Well maybe when i'm all alone in my house, dancing to the "Amelie" soundtrack.

I'm going to save up for a new coat and winter boots for next winter. I want feel pretty when i'm hiding from the cold. Now i just look like i'm shuffling from one donut shop to the other.

I should dress more sparkly often. It nice even if your shine is external.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?