<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

New obsessions 

I obsess over things. I'll do things over and over till I realize how pathetic I'm being, and then I stop for about 20 minutes or so before I start again.

I've just discovered that several friends of mine have blogs. This is actually how I came to start mine. I;m continuously checking if they have updated. Checking to see if I can find new insights about them. I'm jealous of how they can put them selves out there. I'm sure that they don't put everything out there, but it's more than I ever knew.

And then there are the sites of people I don't know. I'm addicted to perfectlylegal. Again I'm jealous of her ability to mold her words. To write a story that makes me wanna go out there and live a little more. It's strange, I find comfort reading her thoughts. Even though I cannot know what's going with the people around me, there may still be hope if I'm able to know a total stranger.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?