<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Good posture is something I envy 

I want to go on an adventure. Do something I have never done before. I don't think i've ever been on an adventure. Well maybe Italy was an adventure. I was in a world that was totally different than mine. It was a world of infatuated boys, strangers sending us wine in outdoor cafes, horseback riding in mountains, swimming in the middle of the Mediterranean ocean off a boat, smoking pot on the beach with the hotel staff, learning the Italian names for the constellations, hugging a stranger. I was only 15.


I guess that is an adventure. I started this post thinking I had never experienced anything amazing. I;m dead wrong.

That's a nice thing about bloggs, they make you realize things that weren't apparent to you before.

But now I want another adventure. Some one come adventuring with me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?