<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

i'm jealous 

I wish that I had someone grab my hand, dragging me to the dance floor. I'm jealous because I have no one who tries to dress me up and do my make up. I'm jealous that I don't have someone to watch survivor with and *swoon* over Jewish soccer players.

I wish I could have sleep-overs. I wish I could drink a bottle of wine and talk the whole night.

it's not the same over the phone. I mean it's better than nothing, but i miss her a lot. I can't wait till she comes back for a visit, and everything is just like we are in grade 7, the two of us lying in sleep bags on my bedroom floor, scared of oujia board we had made earlier that evening. Well the same in principle.

My sister has a huge group of girl friends. The core of their social circle is these 5 girls. Some times I'm so glad that my friends weren't just clique-y girl group, the drama is insane, and all girls will be bitches at some time, and it's even worse when the bitch tidal wave hits them all at the same time.

But then there are times I wish I had that. I'd love to go out with the girls for dinner every once and awhile. When one of Sarah's friends moves away, they take her out, give her gifts and they cry. I don;t think anyone would cry if I moved away.

I have friends who are girls. I love them dearly. But I read their blogs and I see them in the marquee, or the paper chase, or hanging out in the kitchen at the party, and i get jealous of what they have.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?