<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

A long break, i'm afraid you've all gone away 

Update: What I did over study break

-I'm giving up (or is it that i'm making my decision)
-i'm tired...all I want is to sleep and never look at work that tries to be a passion but can't make it over the hill
-I danced, and I needed it
-I fell asleep with my boy, and I needed it

I'm not going to try anymore. I;ve surrendered to the fact. I'm okay with it. I've sent out the necessay mail.

Most people I know don;t know I can sing. They have no idea at all. It's always a shock to them. How can I think that i'm putting myself out there if they don't know something so pivitol in my life? How do things become secrets when you try and scream them to the world?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?