<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

waking up unaware 

I've decided that I need to redefine my daily schedule. I'm tired all the time. I need a set bed time. No more of this falling asleep on the couch. I can honestly say that since this summer I have probably gone to bed at my own will maybe 4 times. I can't go to bed without falling asleep on the couch first.

It to be useful. If you fall asleep watching TV, and the saunter to bed a 2 in the morning, you won't be subjected to your thoughts running through your head as you lay trying to sleep, keeping you awake, haunting you, making you feel like you've missed something. I don't fall asleep in my own bed because I'm terrified that will happen.

it just becomes a habit and now the minute I hit a couch I become tired, and even if i'm tired I can't go to bed... I have to turn on the TV and then I drift away.

Therefore this weeks resolution is to have a bed time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?