<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

billy idol is so dreamy 

I spent a lot of money today. I felt like i needed to shower myself with gifts. I treated myself to breakfast. Cora's banana and chocoalate hazelnut spread creapes. It was like heaven in my mouth. If you have never gone to cora's and you can afford a 10-15 dollar breakfast (I'm talking BREAKFAST..you can totally and want to skip lunch afterwards)I urge you to go. Fresh fruit all around.

Then I bought new earings. There is something about earings that I just absoltutly love. I only started wearing them this summer but no own at least 20 pairs. They make me feel feminin and beautiful. They make my short hair look freash and...zap!

Then I bought one of my favorite movies ever "Happy accidents". It's odd but it's beautiful. If you have given up on love watch this movie. It's not a romantic comedy....it's...a story. On a side note, if you have given up on happiness or on life, watch "Amelie". The best.

Then I bought a video game. I know I complain that the boy plays too much. I hate it when he plays and I sit on the couch and watch. But this is the "Buffy" video game. I couldn't resist. I already own the first one, so that means I'm forced to get the second (Melissa you can come play it someday if you want)

That was my day. All abut me and money, and sisters and cousins.

Now i'm going to go sing Karoeke for the rest of the night.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?