<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Do you know the answers 

I found myself asking a series of questions today. To myself, others, fictional people in my head and eventually they all became questions for my blog. I didn't answer one of them.

-Where is the yogurt?
-What the fuck did she do with my orange shirt? I need that shirt to be beautiful today?
-How am I going to do this?
-What am I doing?
-Why is there corn on the road?
-I wonder what it would be like to have a neurological disease
-Am I the minority? Am I the only one who hasn never had those thoughts?
-Have you ever looked at someone's face, the face of someone you love so much, for so long that you -don't recognize it anymore? You realize that you are missing so much by not taking a fresh look everytime you see them.
-I wonder what it would be like to see myself through others eyes? Through a strangers, a loved one, a friend? Do they see the same thing I see? Do they all see the same thing? If they see something different is it because of I feel or do, or because of something inside of themselves?
-What do you see?
-What do I see?
-What should I have for supper?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?