<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I got a letter today 

In the last three years i've only heard from her once. We're horrible at keeping touch. But when I finally get a letter from her I can't stop touching her words on the paper. I can't descirbe how it feels to love someone so much that really isn't in your life at all. I dream about her all the time. We go on adventures, on trips to beautiful places. She is so beautiful. She's one of those people that is always in your thoughts. No matter where we go in this world, or how far apart we are, it's just this feeling that there will always be the idea of us, kindred spirts just like Anne and Dianna.

We are different people. I think. I don't really know anymore. I hope she's happy. That's all I wish for her. Just please be happy.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?