<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

She's rich. You can tell the minute you meet her. She talks about her satalite dish and her trips to Cancune. Even though she wears basic t-shirts and hooded sweaters, you can tell she's paid no less than 50$ for every item that she wears. She's also a blond, and not a natural blond at that.

But just because she is blind and rich, that doesn't give you the right to cast her aside. To assume she has nothing to give you. You laugh when she talks to you. You make jokes about her intelligence and herintentions. Fuck you! You don't know her. Did you know she was born in Poland? Did you know that she volunteers in schools, that she tutors disadvantaged children? She's just as smart as you

Did you know she is probaly the nicest person you will meet. No pretences, she just can't be not nice. When no one listens to the underlying fears and stresses in my seemingly neutral comments, she's the only one who tells me I can do it, that I'm smart. And she doesn't even know me, she just truly believes it. You might think she's naive, but she has a lot more insight than you give her credit for.

She's not my friend, I don't see her outside of class, but she'll offer me a ride anywhere just to help me out. And when you talk like this, I have more respect for her than I do for you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?