<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Things you don't know about me 

1) I love hot dogs. I mean really love them.
2) I go out of my way on the side walks so I can step on ice
3) If I could do any profession in the world I would be a police officer
4) My maternal clock is ticking so loud that I have to stuff a sock in its mouth just so I can drown out the noise
5) I really like "Lizzie Maguire". Not Hillary Duff, but the show.
6) I'll only eat tomato soup if you grate cheddar cheese in it, but then I could eat it all day
7) I regularly watch "7th heaven", even though I don;t particularly like it
8) I haven;t talked to my oldest best friend in over 2 years because i'm scared to death she won't write back
9) As a child I was borderline obsessive compulsive
10) I hate my teeth. I think they are so ugly
11) I read your blog at least 3 times a day
12) I can't play the piano for an audience without shaking violently
13) I'm growing out my hair just so I can feel the satisfaction of cutting it all off again
14) I write songs and then forget about them 24 hours later.
15) I sleep with a book beside my pillow. I don't read it, but a book is usually there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?