<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

just a feeling you get you know 

I used to think she didn't like me. Not that she hated me, but just didn't really care for me. I was just around, and that's it. If I wasn't there I would be out of sit our of mind. With some people I wouldn't really care. So what. I did with her.

I still do.

I had a good weekend...wait the weekend just started...well I had a good last couple of nights. I enjoy hanging out again. Talking to people you never get to talk to. Telling things about yourself. I like talking to strangers. Sometimes it's harder to keep the attention of your friends than it is strangers. I love asking people questions. I'm truly interested. They'll tell me things about themselves. I like it.

You ever sit somewhere and feel like you should be somewhere else?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?