<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Kaitlin 

There are so many different ways to spell my name. I've seen them all. Katelynn, Kaitlyn, Katelin and so on. I'm used to having my name spelt wrong. It's not big deal. I usually don't even correct people anymore

Unless the use a C

For some reason it grates on my last nerve. They are quickly met with the reply "K not C". I am not Caitlin. I am Kaitlin. For some reason I almost take it as an insult. I'm not sure why. All I know is that a "C" caitlin and a "K"kaitlin are very different people. I'm not saying that Caitlin's are bad people, they just aren't me.

And I mean com'on! If you want to shorten your name to Katie you have to change the first letter! no one spells is catie, you would pronounce it differently.

The dollar store always has CAITLIN toothbrushes, but never KAITLIN ones. The world is a cruel place

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?