<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Summer list 

Things I would like to do this summer

1. Read way more...aiming for a book a week
2. See Kelly
3. Start doing yoga again, at least three times a week
4. Rearrange my room
5. Have girls night at least once a month
6. Possibly have a fantasia party for fun
7. Dance...Retro night here I come baby
8. Go on a trip
9. Ride a horse
10. Find my style
11. Walk the dog more
12. get my nose pierced (this so won't happen)
13. have regular date nights with Kurt
14. Learn how to play pool (I might as well)
15. Go to the beach...I didn't go once last summer
16. Have a dinner party....classy dinner party (ps your invited)
17. Learn to rollar blade.....again
18. get started on my thesis
19. Wear dresses...I have a ton but I never wear them
20. Plan my adventure to france...by the end of this summer it will be all arranged hopefully

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?