<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

/quick update 

I've started a new job at the Nova Scotia Hospital. I'm working 40 hrs a week there monday to friday. On top of that i'm working 27 hrs a week at neptune, including all weekend. Yes folks that's 67 hrs a week, 7 days a week.

I'm dead tired....I've almost fallen asleep on the road twice now. Also on my first day at work I hit a parked car. However it looks like it could have been a stolen car so no one has gotten in touch with me about insurance claims and such.

This last saturday, my wallet, along with two other of my co workers' wallets, were stolen right out of your staff room. They only got 20$, but they also got my liscence, my SIN card, my birthcertificate and my health card. In short they have everything they need to steal my identity. So when i'm not working my two jobs i'm trying to cancel my life and get a new one on my time off. However that is very hard to do because Canada is only open till 4:30, and is closed completly on the weekend.

This weekend I go to Newfound land to sit with my 80 year old grandmother in her apartment and try to make small talk.

I'm not having a good week.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?