<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

crawling up the wall 

Once again.
 
This will be my third biopsy in a year and a half. Something is "not right". So they bottle me up and send me to a lab.
 
Negative.
 
Twice now. But everytime I go back something is "not right".
They are the only tests i'm glad i've flunked.
 
It's come to the point where I expect it to be the same. I would just like to know the same means. Am I just different? or will I be a magazine article about how yearly appointments are critical so you can catch things just in time?
 
My aunt lost the abililty to have more children because something was "not right".
The last test, they didn't even tell me what the results were. I'm assuming I failed again.
 
Well at least I get to ride in a wheel chair.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?