<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 10, 2004

It's not really there 

Had a great time last night. Enjoyed hanging out with everybody and singing. I wasn't aware that people have never heard me sing like that.

It's really nice to be able to hang out with people that you dohn't get to during the school year. You almost forget how cool they are. And I forgot how good suza was at the guitar. All self taught too! *jealous*

One month exactly to our trip. I'm getting excited. It's my first "grown up trip". It's wonderful to have it with him. We're starting off togther, growing up togther. It's nice.

i took a lot of pictures last night. At moments I just say people as I wanted to remember them. And I got another one of the boy singing and playing guitar. Those are my favorite.


Anyways I'm gonna go cry now. I'm so excited! Yay for chick flicks!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?