<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

dawn of the sleepy 

Well here I am. Three straight days of doing no work at all. I've avoided all possible school work at a time that I really can't afford to avoid it. This means this weekend I am going to go a little mad with the stress of overwork again.

As always I have been falling asleep on the couch everynight. I fall asleep around 10 or 11 then don't get to bed untill about 3 or so. usually this helps me avoid trying to fall asleep in bed and being kept up by my thoughts. but lately as soon as I hit the pillow in my bed the thoughts start racing. Mostly about school, sometimes about overall future things and sometimes about the other confusing aspects of my life. I'm probably awake from 3am till 4:30am or so before I've exhausted myself with thinking (or panicing, what ever you want to call it).

Jenny Copper is coming over for dinner tonight. She literally has to be the sweetest girl I know. It is not often that you find someone who is genuinly a nice person. I haven't met a person yet who hasn't fallen in love with her.

Two seats behind me, reclining
An angel is peering at me now from under a book
She catches me staring and smiles to the window
Again, I'm in love and with only a look

-Baby Ruth in Atlanta, Jude

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?