<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I have a cupcake with your name on it 

That was the worse presentation I ever did. Worst. I'm a good public speaker . . . usually. I just nosed dived. At least it's done. Kinda. I have 3 more in the next 3 weeks. Wheeeeeeeee!

Okay. Mom and Dad got home this morning. We got lots of presents. They really outdid themselves. But now I have a super new sexy sweater. I'm talking super sexy. No one will be able to resist me. NO ONE. (I'm very tired, pay no attention to what I'm saying)

I'm sitting here (where else other than at the CS!) waiting for Sarah to finish classes so we can run home and here stories about Italy. I so wish I could have gone. My trip to Europe was by far the most amazing time I have ever had. I'd do anything to be able to go back. ANYTHING (wink wink nudge nudge)*

I wish I could see Claire. Mom said that we would really click. That we are more similar now. I do miss her. I love my friends so much, but I don't have anyone around that I have known for my entire life. I don't have that type of bond here. It has been about 6 years since I've seen her. I mean really seen her, not see her for a weekend where we barely get past the stage of small talk.

I can't sleep at night
I worry 'bout the implication
Of diving into deep
Perhaps it's just the complication
---Overkill, Colin Hay


I don't work this weekend (Work work, I've always got school work)
Someone make me do something. Something substantial. Something Fun

I'm sorry, I have don't have it in me to write anything significant right now. I just want a good time to take my mind off this confusing mess.

God damn I'm sexy!

*pay do attention to my lame jokes and rantings. I am running only on the energy from a banana muffin from this morning and a candy neckless Sean just gave me. Hmmmm...candy necklace.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?