<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I'm going to try and not complain for a whole 5 minutes 

Here I am at the second cup in the computer science building. I'm spending more and more of my time here. It's nice to be able to look up and see familiar faces.

I'm supposed to be doing work. I was very good for the last month to be very non-specific about my "time line" with my supervisor, but I made the mistake the other day saying that I "should" have stuff done my tomorrow. SO now I have to do stuff by tomorrow. (that was not a complaint, its a fact)

Lets do something fun. Spinning around in circles fun. My next few days will be spent infront of my computer reading and writing, and trying to pull a half an hour presentation from my ass. Therefore I propose that my evenings should be fun (and not lounging on the couch like they most likely will be).

I'm unsure what my dinner will be like tomorrow. I don't know who else won this award, so I don't know who else is going. Should I dress up? I think I may wear my generic tan skirt. Dr. Brown is coming with us. I'm not sure if this is a good thing. I have always enjoyed talking with him, but he has a tendency to be a little inappropiate sometimes. Dr. Brown = Santa Clause making drunken sexual advances on the single moms. He's very amusing.

You know what television show I love? Haunted places (or something to that sort). It's these people that go to haunted castles and manors all over europe and film what they find. It's always night and always pitch black. Basically you watch them scream at doors slamming and "cold spots". It's sad I know but I could watch all day. well maybe not all day. Maybe for like an hour and 15 minutes.

I can't wait for christmas break. Well that's almost true. I'd be really excited for the break if I didn't have to watch "Annie: the musical" 6 times a week for 6 weeks straight. That's hearing "Tomorrow" a good 36 times, day after dat after day. It's a hard knock life I tell you.

Kelly come home. We'll go to Clay Cafe.

Well I think that has been at least 5 minutes.....Holy fist fuck I hate school!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?