<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

I'm not crazy 

I'm trying very hard to make it look like I know what I'm doing. I don't. At all.

I need to have fun. I need to feel like I am having the most fun I have ever had. I need to sing songs that no one has ever heard me sing. I need to dance and dance and dance. I need someone to show me a good time.

I need to meet new people. I really enjoy asking all the qestions you ask new people. Where do you work? What are you studying? Do you like that? How are you? Are you having a good time? I'm not making small talk, I really want to know.

I feel like there are people that I have been meeting over and over for months now.

I think I need another trip. I think I need to go across the ocean. I need to rekindle friendships over there. I need to talk to people who have known me my whole life.

I need to watch my favorite movies all in a row. hours and hours of the movies that make me want to sing and dance. Moulin Rouge. Goodwill Hunting. Garden state. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Happy accidents. Amelie. West side story. hedwig and the angry inch. That will take up a good 16 hours!

Have you ever noticed that most of my sentences start with "I"? Am I sounding crazy?

We should all say something nice to someone everyday. We should all make someone feel special for just one moment. That way we will always know that someone is thinking about us. then maybe we wouldn't be so scared of everything and everybody. There are so many people that I would like to know more about, and I don't say anything.

I enjoy that we all have blogs. I know that they are censored and often written in code, but we write them in code because we hope that someday someone will crack apart of it. I read them all. Everyday. People who should be strangers to me are little bit more known. Don't get me wr0ng, I'm not saying that I know these people because of their blogs, as I said before, we are all guarded in what we share. But these people make us laugh, smile, think and we relate to what we think they are saying.

We follow link after link till we loop back to ourselves.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?