<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

I've been naughty 

I'm skipping my first class because I am too lazy to get off my ass and go. Today should be a good day, that is if I can get through my lab presentation without a hitch.

but then then....it's fun girly night of fun! what that entails exactly I'm not quite sure. It might mean wearing scantly clad halloween costumes and prancing around the computer science building for a little bit, drinking cheap booze and eating free candy (there better be candy or I'm gonna cry).

I need this weekend. I need to get dressed up, pretend I'm somebody else, look gorgeous, dance and sing and laugh.

Last night I fell asleep in my own bed for the first time in weeks. It wasn't so bad, I might try it again sometime.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?