<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Last night 

I'm trying this new thing where I try to update reguarly. hmmmm...not sure if I can do this

Last night was....interesting.
First I got my award. That's always good. Except I still don't know what I won. Apparently it will be a few weeks before I find out. It's ironic that they gave the award to the student with most potential in as a practionar/clinical psychologist to the girl who wants to run as far away as possible from psychology.

Then we had to watch an hour or so lecture from a former (we are talking the 70's here) winner of the award. I sat and listened four an hour about the mouse genome. I tried to understand it all, but I have to say that I failed miserably.

Then we went out to dinner at....anatolias? this turkish restaurent. I have discovered that tukish food is kinda like greek food, but better! Dr. Brown knew the owners so it was great! they just kept putting more and more food infront of us for about 2 hours. I ended up talking to Dr. Brown most of the night about neptune and the movie buisness in Halifax. The night ended with Dr. Brown kissing me on the cheek after he had consumed at least an entire bottle of wine. Interesting....

Then it was off to geek beer, which was sadly lacking the prettier of the two sexes. It's always fun listening to drunks sing Kareoke for 2 hours straight (note sarcastic tone) Eeyor sings Kareoke! Though all and all, I had a nice time chatting it up and laughing. And falling off my shoes.

I should be doing school work right now. I have a half hour presentation about phobias to do on tuesday. And I have to clean up my pigstye of a house. Mom and dad are coming back on monday! I just remembered that I had a dream last night that mom and dad came back and told me they brought something really cool back from italy that was waiting in the car. We went to the car and there was a baby sitting in a car seat. Yikes!

Also in the last 4 days I have had 2 dreams about the computer science building and it's aray of characters. I think I need to find a new place to do work.

So, what's going on tonight?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?