<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 23, 2004

today 

I have to put the push on today. Today I am going to distract myself with school work and studying. I only have one midterm this semester, so it is really hard to get into the study mode.

I had strange dreams last night. It's been a long time since I have been able to remember a dream so vidily, or that one seemed so real. Every movement seemed so natural, like I was really there. All the environments were familiar. I actually felt every sensation, every taste and every touch. It was very much like real life, though nothing like my own. It seemed to end where it should have began.

School work here I come.

Cause all has been gone and all has been done
And there's nothing left for us to say
But we could be together as they blow it all away
And we can share in every moment as it breaks

-Preaching at the end of the world, Chris Cornell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?