<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 30, 2004

We did the monster mash 

Last night was.....fun. I drank ( a little), I danced and I got to do some general hanging out. Also I had the smallest costume in the building, however my lack of clothing couldn't beat Sailor moon aparently. Though many funny sex with cartoons jokes were supplied throughout the evening.

Sadly there was no Candy on the premisies (it's Halloween for godsake!) but Sean came to the rescue acting as my offical candy dealer the entire night. That boy and also cut a mean rug!

I'm sorry if I was short with anybody at the end of the evening, but my night suddenly took a horrific turn that I would rather not get into, but thank you for accomodating me.

Though I would say the best part of the night would have had to be watching Jon put on melissa's socks and doing up her belt, and her running around the apartment with just her jeans and her bra on. Those were the best laughs I had all night.

I had strange dreams all night though. Familiar faces and familiar places, running all over town and being miserable and happy at the same time.

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I don't think it really matters though, it probably won't come up.

See you at the Attic

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?