<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Well well well....three holes in the ground 

I didn't get enough studying done today. I realize that I don't understaned a word my stats professor says. He takes a subject matter that I have uptill now done relatively well in and turns it ass backwards so that I can't begin to fathom what is going on. I'm worried about my midterm tomorrow. Very worried. I'm going to be stressed tonight.

On another note: I miss Kelly Boutilier

I've got a whole other hour to wait out here in the CS building. I know that I sang its praises the other day, however when there is no one in the building it can get quite boring. No Kathryn or Help Desk boys to bug.

I'm looking foward to this weekend. I need to have some fun.And I mean real "Omygod! this is so fun!" fun.

A little more than a month. That fact would usually be very reassuring if I didn't have everysingle assignment/paper/midterm/exam in that time period. But then I have an entire month off. I won't have to be at the goddamn school for an entire month! but what will I do? I'll still volunteer at the hospital of course and spend my weeknights watching the wonderful play we call ANNIE. I think we should have a big "Lets all go out night"-the kind where like 30 of us show up in the same place for several hours at a time. Also we should have another Girls night. I nominate Kurt's place again. That was great.

I might to take a little road trip over christmas. Sure it's onlyup to the Cape, but I can't see how a road trip with miss kelly-belly can't be an adventure. We would definatley try to make it one.

Well there you go. I'm off to study some more. I'm going to need to make sure I get a good nights sleep or I will be dead for my midterm tomorrow. The last week I have been up every night from about 2 till 3:30 thinking about things I shouldn't be thinking about.

I fucking hate stats

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?