<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

Why do I keep eating McDonalds? 

I'm going on about maybe 4 hours of sleep. I decided last night that it would be just dandy to not go to bed till 3 and then wake up around 6:30. I'd rather be up doing things than laying in my bed thinking about everything. Things are hectic and things are confusing. I have no idea what is going on with me.

Every day I get closer and closer to Christmas break and that is all I really care about. Up till Dec 8 I will be going like crazy. Till then everything else needs to be put on hold. I can only deal with so much at one time. I don't even think I will have time to do anything for my Birthday, its when everything is due. Maybe in December we can all go out and celebrate late birthdays.

I had cupcakes for breakfast this morning. I think I may again tomorrow.

Please pray to the Mathmatical Gods to postpone my stats midterm till next week. I will bring you cupcakes!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?