<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

Awake again 

I just slept from about 7:30 to 11:30 instead of doing my work. I have a Seminar due this tuesday that at the moment is poorly put together and a huge portion is still not done.

For some reason I don't seem to care all that much.

This week is essential. I have to get a lot done or at the end of the term you will find me hiddind under one of the tables in the CS lounge pulling my hair our strand by strand, going crazy from the stress of it all. If I can get a good start on half of my papers this week then I will be fine. Well maybe.

On a plus side, like no kids came to the house tongiht trick or treating (tops 6 kids) so we were left with a shit load of candy. Yay twizlers and smarties!

only a 5 weeks till I'm done. Exciting but very stressful. Then I get an entire month off to do as I wish. See friends, go out, dance, make some cash, shop, volunteer at the hospital, galavant around cape breton and most importantly relax.

After this tuesday I only have four 10 page papers due, 2 presentation, 1 take home exam and 2 final exams. All in the span of one month

Yippee

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?