<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

F'ing snow 

almost 16 hours with no power. That's no power, no heat and no water. Peachy. we were prepared to head into the city and crash ,where we could be atleast a little warm, when the power finally came on. At least I didn't go out last night and get stuck anywhere. I was glad to be at home for once during a power outage.

You can imagine how much of my proposal I've got done. That's right. Not a lot.

Also we have wires that have come off the house and are laying in the driveway. However they seem to be mystery wires since we have power, telephone and cable at the moment.

I was so cold all day. I was eandering around the house drapped in blankets. I was very attractive.

Tonight is going to full of staring blankly at the computer screen and try to resist pulling out my hair out of frustration.

I'm going to go have some guacamole.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?