<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

I would just like to thank my sister 

for lending me her headphones. Hopefully they will help with the 71/2 hours I have to spend around campus today. Classes done at 11:30, pick sarah up at 6:30!!! Actually I will probably get a good deal of work done. It's the 4 to 6:30 strech that is the hardest. No one around the building anymore. It's a tad boring, and by then I have doing school work for 5 hours or so so I'm not in the mood for anthing. This is often nap time. Scary thing about taking a nap in the CS building is that it is not odd to wake up and someone is sitting opposite of you staring at you sleep. Nonono, that's not creepy at all....go ahead....

I have to go shoe shopping this week for the SnowBall. I hate shoe shopping, but I doubt that my sexy little black dress will look good with skate shoes or with my winter boots.

i need more music.

Does anyone notice that when I have work due that number of my blog entries seems to sky rocket.

*sigh* I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what I would do.

I've been really tryin, baby
Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on


looks like music may be a distraction too. :)




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?