<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

It's cold in this building 

I'm hiding trying to get some work done. Though I'm not very good at hiding, I left my hiding place when I saw Kathryn so that I could talk to her instead of doing my work. She is such a bad influence. But she is so much more interesting than alcohol prevalence rates in adolescents. Way more interesting.

I've become a pro at avoiding work. A pro! Though at least I am avoiding it by doing things that are fun. Last night was fun. We learnt 3/4 new songs. Singing and playing guitar for 2 hours straight. See that's so much more fun than writing my honours proposal.

This weekend has to be no fun what so ever for me. nope nope. work work. That's why people should come to geek beer. It's the only fun I'll be having for the whole weekend. Come and laugh with me. I'll sing you a song.

Things are odd, but fun.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?