<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Looking up 

Well my leg is getting better. I'm not limping anymore and it's just a little tender, so I'm pretty sure I only pulled a muscle. Thank god. However it seems now that my right ear is pluged somewho. It's been like this for about 4 hours now. Not fun.

I've got my paper started finally. I'm not where I should be with my work, but I'm definatly further than I was yesterday and that is always a plus.

One month. exaclt one month. yikes! but yay.

my birthday is soon, just a little more than 2 weeks. I think I'm going to make the Snow Ball my psudeo birthday celebration. I mean I'll get to have a nice dinner, hang out with friends and dress up uber sexy. I think I'm going to wear my little black dress, or as Kelly likes to call it my "boob" dress.

Yay for boobs!

Let's go see a movie. I haven't seen a movie in theatres since august. Comon! anyone!

My weekend was overall horrible. I felt like crap, I looked like crap, and I wrote crap. But I got to talk to kelly and she actually made things feel a lot better. Sometimes you feel that you can't let anyone in, that you have to bare it all on your own shoulders. Well we have always leaned on one another and I think I just needed reminding of that. Thanks darling. Talking to you made it all seem so...transient.

I just have to keep writting.....and get my hearing back in my right ear. That would be nice too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?