<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

"MacGyver hopped up on methamphetamines wouldn't be more quick-witted."
-- Mike Ward, RICHMOND.COM

I'm going to go see the incredibles tonight.
Yay for kiddie movies.

Every year for the last 4 years or so I go an see a movie for my birthday. Usually it is a kiddie movie. See I have the benifit of having my birthday exactly one month from christmas (christmas eve really) so kids movies, and I mean good kids movies..those ones that can appeal to adults too, come out just around my b-day. I've seen The Grinch, Monsters Inc...ummm there is another one...I forget now.

Pixar in general makes pretty damn good movies. They are funny and appealing.

Well I'm glad I'm see a movie. I haven't seen one since Garden state, and Anchor Man before that (I love lamp). I'd rather see a movie in theatres than at home. I enjoy the experience more.

Unless it is a depressing movie. Those I would rather be at home. When I go out I am usually going out to have a good time, not cry my eyes out.

So yay for movies.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?