<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

places have their moments 

Well this has to be the worst 48 hours I have ever had.
I don't anything could put me in a good mood.
I just want to go home and sleep sleep sleep.

I like to buy things when I feel like crap. Getting myself presents to make myself feel better. I am very aware of this part of my personality so I try to make sure I don't put myself in a situation when I can't buy things when I feel bad.

Apon realizing that she was ditching the last meeting we had before my thesis (a meeting that was very necessary) my first thought was that I needed to go buy jewllery for the snowball on monday.

Someone take me in tonight please so that I can go out.

Rain falls hard
Burns dry
A dream
Or a song
That hits you so hard
Filling you up
And suddenly gone

-Midnight Radio, Hedwig and the Angry Inch


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?