<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Shout out 

I was going to reflect upon the last year of my life, but I decided that it would be too long and too boring. Instead I decided to thank those who have in my social circle in the last month or so who have helped my keep things together in my "stress" period.

Kathryn: Thank you for the girl talk. I can't tell you how much this has been essential in keeping me sane. You are by far one of the best distractions from writting my honours thesis. I also enjoy the *swooning* sessions we have been having lately (oh! that sounds so dirty). You're a very good friend.

Jon:Thank you for the hugs and letting me lay in bed all day even though I should be doing school work. Thank you for letting me bug you at work and using you as one of my many distractions. Thank you for putting up with all my crazyness. I heart your face.

Kelly:Thank you for phone calls. Thank you for taking my side. Things always seem more clear after a talk with you. You see things in me that no one else sees and that's wonderful. I miss you soooo much.

Kurt: Even though you don't read this and I haven't seen you in months, Thank you for making me laugh and dance. oh! and making out! and inside jokes. Let's go get your haircut and have brunch at Cora's

Melissa: Thank you for making me feel girly (again, this sounds so dirty). It is very nice to feel part of a group of girls, and it makes me smile that you are one of them. It is so lovely to see you laugh and smile.

Susa: Thank you for telling me to calm down and not take school so seriously. It does put things in perspective. We miss you. Geek beers aren't the same with out you.

Curtis: Thank you for singing the Katie song. Thank you for always sounding concerned and telling me I'll do great (even when you don't know exactly at what). Thank you for getting me blankets at 3 in the morning and lending me a "nightee".

Andrew: Thank you for entertaining the boy when I'm too busy with school to entertain him myself. Thank you for smiles and always wanting to know what I am up to.

Iain: Thank you for dragging us out of that damn building every once and awhile. Most of all thanks for laughs,stories and keeping it light. Thanks for letting me crash your lunch dates with Jon everyonce and awhile too.

Ron & Mike: Thank you for taking care of Kathryn when things were down. Mike, you are always good for funny story, and by the way I love your blog. Ron, thanks for the big smile I get everytime I glance your way and letting me pick on you even when you are sick.

Ben: Thanks for being just as stressed as I am. Thank you for the tea offers, I will take you up on that soon as things settle down a little bit. Thanks for being a creeple.

Sean: I think you know what I'm thankful about you. Candy, spinning, dancing and pictures. But most of all thank you for always trying to put a smile on my face everytime you see me.

There we go. I'm not trying to be mushy, just our little gatherings have been what I have needed so very much in the last little while.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?