<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Startled awake 

I woke up last night in a panic. I was able to calm myslef down through computer pinball and solitaire. I woke up eary this morning and ate birthday cake. The next two weeks are going ot be so crazy. I don't think anyone will see me much. Though I promise that any plans any one makes after Dec. 8th, I'll be there with bells on. No saying "I'm too tired" or "I'm not in the mood". I promise that I will always be in the mood for what ever is up.

Trying so hard to stay out of trouble. At least for the next few weeks.
School has created enough for me.

There is something wrong with my apetite. I only eat about half of any of my meals before my body tells me to STOP eating. I'm not sure if it is stress or something still wrong with my stomach.

Oh the things I could tell you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?