<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Tappa tappa tappa 

I was walking around campus today thinking about my new radioactive template changes and I asked myself the question why am I writting in a blog anyways. Unlike some people, mine is not full of interesting facts, political commentary and hilarious stories. It is just either a daily update of my activties and complaints, or some form of cryptic secret message that only I know what it means (no it's not about you Kathryn!)

Am I writing this for myself or am I writting it for others. Intially it was for myself...I think. Though I look at it now and it is more often is written in the form of me telling you what I did that day, like a daily activity log.

Obviously from the number of posts I have a day you can tell that I enjoy writting here. I'm not a great writter. Sometimes it is just nice to get things out in the open. It's a way to deal with it. However I will admit that a lot is missing. You may think that I'm onl stressed about school, that I'm a work-acholic that only cares about school. Far from the truth. Much is hidden. Secreat codes. I'm not telling you this to try and figure me out, just to know that don't base your idea of who I am on these words. You want to know who I am....ask me a question. I like talking. I talk a lot.

However when you are writing for yourself, there is somekind of comfort in knowing that someone is reading. That someone knows a least a tiny corner of the puzzle. I find myself being disapointed when a find a long string of posts without any comments, and very excited when one finally comes along.

What is the point of the post? I'm not sure. Just thinking about it I guess

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?