<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

There are things 

There are things I want to tell you but I don't know how you'll take them.
Just breath. Look at the big picture. I promise that there is one. I promise.

We talked about in class this week that situations don't determine our emotions, but our emotions determine how important with think a situation is. Our emotions are there to tell us what is important. we feel happiness to show ourselves that this is what we want. We cry to show ourselves that we have lost something important.

I'm there, she's there and I'm sure others are too. All for different reasons, but we are all there.

It will change. It will. I promise.

there will never be one chance. You make your own chances, I believe it truly I do.

There are things I want to tell you, I hope you already know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?