<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Things 

I just got back from a meeting with my supervisor and she has made me feel so much better. If some of you haven't noticed, I'm a little stressed out. Well she made everything seem so much...easier.

I swear to god she has to be the nicest person I have ever met (or at least tied with Miss Jenny Cooper). She has a way of say all the right words at the right time. She is very good at turning it all around. She makes me feel smart and well...competent.

I was actually embarassed of the crap of a draft I was going to give her, but she was able to turn it around and make it a stepping stone to something fabulous.

God I love that women!

I'm in a good mood. Hopefully it will only continue into the evening.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?