<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Today 

Today was fairly good. It seems that my hard work is paying off. I got back my mark from my seminar that was worth 40% of my clinical course and I got a 93% overall. Well damn! I guess pedophiles are good for something. Now I just have to write a 15-20 page paper on them and I'm set.

I also got my haircut. I love getting my hair cut, chopping off all my hair. I feel fresh and new again.

On a side note I have to stop looking for a deeper meaning in everything. Sometimes stuff is just...well stuff.

Let's do something super fun this weekend. I'm still looking for that "god damn this is fun" kind of time. This previous weekend was more like "god damn this is hell, fucking hell" kind of time. I think I'm looking from stepping away from that.

You and I
Not so little you and I anymore
And with this silence brings a moral story
More importantly evolving
Than the glory of a boy

-Jason Mraz, You and I both (live not studio)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?