<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 06, 2004

well here we go 

Geek beer was ...well like geek beer always is. Somehow I hurt my leg really badly and I have been limping since I got up this morning. I got to sing last night but I sucked. I can sing those songs really well but last night it just wasn't happening.

So much for turning down the suck.

This weekend...well this weekend is not going to be fun at all.but it has to be done. once school is done this semester I'm just going to pretend I'm a whole different person for an entire month. I'll be happy and have fun and I'll pretend that I know I know what I'm doing.

Everything is too cryptic to be of any help at all.

I'm being banished to the basement tonight because mom and dad are having a dinner party. I'm going to sit and watch TV, try and write a draft for my paper and eat curly fries and ice cream. Not togther. French fries don't go with ice cream. Only cheese cake.

I need to start applying to school soon. I have this uneasy feeling that I'm not going to get in this year, or if I do it will be far away. I don't want to go far away. Then I have a year, a year where I won't be doing what I want to do, where I will be wandering. That's not in me.

If I just knew it would make things so much easier.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?