<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

winter wonder blah 

I'm not a fan of snow. Sure when I look out my window it is really pretty. Sure if we all got together and had a good old fashion play in the snow I would probably have a good time.

But I hate the cold. I'm a tiny tiny (apparently fragile) little girl. I'm always cold, so when temperatures drop below zero I'm not a happy girl.

but it is pretty. we've got at least half a foot out there already.

For the most part I had a good time last night. Had some good laughs when inappropriate things were said. Played pool and actually hit AND sunk some balls. That's right am I a pool champion. I guess when people are around the graywood doesn't suck as hard as I thought it originally did.

It looks like cape breton is off. The boy is still heading down but I'm not. Not much point when I wouldn't get there till the 26th and they would leave on the 28th. Oh well. I was kinda looking forward to it too.

Also, I have decided that Nov 22 will now be my official birthday bash. That's right, the "Snow Ball" is now a giant birthday party just for me. Come and celebrate with me. Dance up a storm with me...or if you don't dance....umm....well you can just watch me dance. yes.....


okay I just got a little excited about the snow. There will be snow for the snow ball. How fitting.

Alright I'm off to do work, get my stupid thesies proposal done with for once and for all. Then I plan to spend the evening, well I have no plans for the evening. grrrrr. Give me a call if yer doing anything. please.

Oh! one more thing to add to the below list.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?