<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

God god my earings are big 

I could never live on my own. The noises alone would scare me. The noises in the middle of the night that keep you awake. Is that coming from my apartement or the one next door? Is that the radiator creaking or is someone creeping down the hall? At least when there is someone laying next to you they can reasure you that it's really nothing (or join you in your silly fears.

One time when I was house sitting there was this terrible rainstorm. I lay in bed at three in the morning and listened to the rain outside. The way the rain was rushing through the gutters and hitting the side of the house made it sound like someone was walking up the stairs to my room. I listened and listened, and that's all I heard. Someone was slowly climbing the stairs.

However after listening for half and hour or so I decided that no one would be walking up and down the stairs for 30 minutes straight, and then finally went to bed.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?