<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

Jaws 

Well today I will rr-urn my title of metal mouth. I will be wearing the almight retainers once again. These things make me look (even more) ridicoulsy young. Every where I go people are going to think I'm fourteen.

Looks like in January I will be tutoring Jurnior high kids. I'm a little worried. I haven't done that kind of school work in so long. Not that it will be hard to relearn some of that stuff, I just might not be able to help them right off the bat. Also I have a tendency to be confusing when I explain things.
That's what I'm doing this for I suppose. Practice. I'll have lots. I will be volunteering twice a week starting in January. At the Jurnior high and at the IWK. Luckly school is going to slow down big time next term.

You know... I only have my honours thesis and I have to get a minimum grade of A- so that I can get my forensic certificate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?