<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Ow 

I had been taking a nap on the couch in the living room. I decided that it was time to finally get up and start studying. I opened my eyes and I streched out my legs and arms.

Then the pain began. I have only had a Charlie horse once in my life before this. But the first time I had it I was half asleep so I didn't feel the full effect of it. Oh my god it is painful. It felt like the muscles were being torn right off my leg.

It has been 3 days now and I'm still limping. Anytime I move my leg I get this sharp pain in my calf.

Damn!
______________________________________

I'm almost all done. I just have one paper left and then I'm free till january. However I haven't started the research for the paper. And it's a lot of research. I have to read lots of books. I so used to have just articles to read (mind you about 50 articles...but still just articles). So I have 5 days to do all the research and then churn out a 10 page paper.

I've done more in less time in the last few weeks

On a different note, I am begining to volunteer at the hospital starting next week. I'm quite excited about it. I get to help little kids do their homework. Did you know there was a school (kinda) above the ViaRail station? Me neither.

Alright, I'm gonna get back to reading
(actually first I'm gonna have lunch. Tomatoe soup with grated cheese....hmmmm)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?