<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

So after I finally handed in my last paper, my week started off really well. I was in the best mood I had been in weeks. I felt happy. I got to go on dates with my boy. I got to go shopping with my gay boy. I had nothing to complain about.

but Fuck I had a bad day. Let's just leave it at that (most know anyways)

Though people were good to me, making sure I didn't stress over it all too much. It happened, there is nothing I can do about it now. I think watching an hour and a half of the shitest TV with Iain helped. Laughing always helped. Dancing and friends definately was nice. And seeing Ghandi Andy!

Tomorrow will be christmas. We will dig up all the old tradtions. The tree, the friends, decorating Gilles, christmas "stew", pigging out on quality street, hanging the ornaments at the bottom of the tree peggy and rascal, cursing and swearing putting the tree into the stand and then when trying to get the god-damn lights on, taking out the decorations and remember where they come from and what they mean. Tomorrow will be the beginning of the christmas holiday.

Then going out? we shall see. I hope. Dancing too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?