<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 20, 2004

This seems so highschool 

I always avoid these. But Bianca's post got me reminicing and I came across one that actually wasn't totally stupid
I'm bored...so here we go

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?(top 3)
- Marched in a parade
- Played golf
- Been depressed

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I am strongly against any kind of New Years' resolutions and I vow never to make one

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
- No births

4. Did anyone close to you die?
- My puppy

5. What countries did you visit?
- Canada.

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Relaxation. I need to take up Yoga again. This whole year was way too stressful

7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
-Girls night. Funnest I had all year
-November 19. Just what I needed. Got me back on the sane train.
-Oct 23. That dream. I can't forget that dream

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Helping with thearpy group sessions at Parole and NS

9. What was your biggest failure?
- Car crashes. Not managing time well and creating my own stress. Self destructivness

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- I couldn't swallow for 12 hours and had to go the emergency room. In the last year I have two biopsys that thank god have turned out negative. All and all it has been a good year.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
-New winter coat

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- I am so proud of so many, but especially Melissa, Kathryn and Kelly. All three of you have shown the world that you are strong capable women. You deserve all the happiness that is coming to you...and cake.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
This year is probably the first year that someone had deeply upset me, but I have risen above it and I am beyond it now. That's all I have to say about that.

14. Where did most of your money go?
- GAS. and my trip to Ontario this summer.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Urine Town! Snowball (it was the first time I had that much fun in months). Getting to sing for people

16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
- Ain't no prophet.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a)happier or sadder? sadder, but less confused
b) thinner or fatter? fatter :)
c) richer or poorer? I think I'm about the same. I'm good at saving money.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I had gone out more. Had more fun. Danced so much more.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Sitting infront of a computer and doing nothing

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I will be at home partaking in all the family christmas tradtions and sharing them with whoever will let me

21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
I was already in love.

22. How many one-night stands?
*smirk* This is one of those silly stupid survey questions I hate that are in all other surveys.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
LOST!!!!

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nothing has changed, just things are more clear now.

25. What was the best book you read?
"White Orleander" and "A Home at the end of the World"

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Gavin Degraw

27. What did you want and get?
I'm gonna go with material things here. New winter boots and coat

28. What did you want and not get?
A new camera :(

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Garden State and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had a birthday dinner as always with the family. I'm legal all over the world now.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I had decided not to do my honour thesis and started gearing up for what I really want to do instead. And more dancing.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Uniform. Solid color shirt and jeans.

33. What kept you sane?
Nothing. I went insane for a little bit there. I'm back now though

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Zach Braff (He has a blog!)

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
I stay away from politics.

36. Who did you miss?
KELLY!!!!!! soooooooooo much!

37. Who was the best new person you met?
Kathryn. I've known her since grade 10 but this year is the first year that I think we really got to know eachother. I like her. ~swoon~

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
So this is greif. So this is saddness. Okay I've felt what that is like now. It is time to move on now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?