<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

turning me loose 

so much to do
so little time

but I'm almost done.
Then I have the whole fucking world in my hands.
Also I hardly work at all. I think I have 7 shift tops the entire month of December. Not very good for chirstmas money, but good for free time.

So here is the deal....we are going to do a lot over break. We are going to go out dancing, we are ging to go see bands, we are going to go see movies (Jonny Depp anyone?), we are going to have a dinner party, we are going to have a christmas party even. We are going to have a girls night.

We are going to rock around the fucking christmas tree.

Oh and kelly! are you still planning on going up to cape breton? If you are when? can I hitch a ride maybe?

Agenda for today: Stats homework (it's only a week later), sociology paper, work. Rember to fit in eating in there somewhere.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?