<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Yawn 

I had strange dreams last night. It seems that I can remember my dreams best on friday nights. It's like because it's the end of the week my brain knows that I finally have the time to pay attention. I spend the night in a deep sleep, jumping from familiar places to strange unknowns.

I of course had the regular continuation of the evening dream. The dream were it seems like it you never went to sleep and you are just continuing on with your previous day. then of course you begin to see that things aren't quite normal and then your damn subconcious shows up, screwing things all around. You mix images around in your head. Nothing makes sense anymore but it all feels so real. And there is an underlying theme to it all that leaves you scratching your head when you wake up. and of course you wake up just at the moment when you are just begining to gain some sory of insight.

Then I had a dream about an Andrew Lyod Webber musical about Sharks. That's right, a musical (on stage mind you) about sharks. The sharks were played by actors (not actual sharks) and the entire show was set in a giant swimming pool on stage. Our hero turned bad-guy was a great white shark. I don't remeber much, but I remeber battles (almost like water ballets) between the shark and other sea animals. Then at some point the shark had to fight his true love who was Blue whale (played by Liv Tyler!). It ended with her drowning herself at the bottom of the pool because it was usuless trying to fight against the one she loved. Though some how at the end of the play she came back to life. I don't know.The dream ended with me telling some little kid that Pixar was making it into an animated film.

What? Did I eat something strange before I went to bed? Good God! that was strange.

I also had a dream with talking kittens, but that's all I remember.

It's not my style to lay it on the line
But you don't leave me with a choice it's time

-Just Friends, Gavin Degraw



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?